Fayetteville Woodpeckers - Director, Corporate Partnerships - Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Fayetteville · NC)
Fayetteville Woodpeckers jobs
Sports Jobs in Fayetteville · NC
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Supervisor: Assistant General Manager
Classification: Full-time (Exempt)
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are looking for an experienced sales professional to oversee Corporate Partnership Sales and Activation. The ideal candidate would be comfortable pursuing both individual sales as well as managing a diverse team of sales and fulfilment individuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops short and long-term sales and servicing plans and budgets for the department and portfolio of products
- Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Leads and manages the sponsorship sales team to reach and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and overall sales and revenue goals
- Continually keep abreast of sports marketing trends and knowledge of the marketplace.
- Works closely with other departments within the organization on corporate partner related programs including game operations, community relations, public relations, and marketing, as well as team and facility operations.
- Maintains CRM data records for the organization and looks for continuous improvement to increase functionality and accuracy of data
- Creates and manages CRM import and export processes to support new leads and pipeline management for staff
- Serves as the primary contact for partnership opportunities
- Ensures the sponsorship departments abides by and adheres to industry standards and best practices
- Accountable for the department's financial results and customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and coordination of people and resources
- Sales, servicing, administrative or operations experience in the sports and entertainment, or hospitality industry, preferred
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and manage multiple project in a fast pace environment and work well under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other database management software
- Ability to work long hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and game days
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Rare travel may be expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experience Preferred 4