Fayetteville Woodpeckers Coordinator, Graphics & Video Production - Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Fayetteville · NC)
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Classification: Full-Time (Exempt)
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking a Coordinator, Graphic & Video Content. This person will be responsible for the creation, editing, and production of both graphics and videos for the Woodpeckers. This position will also work interdepartmentally with other areas such as Special Events, Ticket Sales, Retail, Community Relations, etc.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with Creative team to develop entertaining content (sponsor and non-sponsor) for in-game, digital and other out-bound applications.
- Design collateral from start to finish and deliver on requested timelines.
- Assist Marketing Manager with creation of web materials, flyers, and other marketing pieces.
- Clearly share timeline and expectations in conjunction with the completion of all creative needs.
- Deliver premium level shooting and editing for most aspects of video production.
- Shoot and edit variety of player interviews, special events, and community appearances.
- Capture engaging player content that can be used in marketing materials promoting the brand.
- Design within the creative framework of the Woodpeckers brand guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in a graphic and video production environment.
- Expert knowledge in software packages including Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects, and InDesign.
- Background in video shooting and lighting techniques.
- Extremely organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment within tight production deadlines.
- Must be highly creative, possess strong initiative and be detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Good copywriting instincts and proofreading skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build relationships, work and contribute to a team-based environment and deliver excellence in client service
- Ability to work extended or unpredictable hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Shared passion for the business and a desire to positively influence the business
This position may require the ability to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue/environment. The position may also be exposed to weather of varying degrees for extended periods of time while performing the duties of this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including extended hours, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Rare travel may be expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.