Fayetteville Woodpeckers Ballpark Entertainment Assistant - Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Fayetteville · NC)
Department: Ballpark Entertainment
Supervisor: Director, Marketing
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking a Ballpark Entertainment Assistant. This position will work with the Director, Marketing on creating and executing a fresh, exciting production throughout Segra Stadium. This position will be located in Fayetteville, NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Game day oversight of control room and production
- Assist with the creation and execution of the entertainment experience for all Woodpeckers games, including on-field promotions, video board material, fan interactive elements, mascot skits, music, etc.
- Assist with writing and reviewing game day scripts, making sure sponsorship elements are accurate and implemented
- Help display and distribute giveaways at the front gates
- Contribute to our grassroots marketing efforts by attending events in the community and interacting with potential ticket buyers
- Occasionally act as the mascot handler
- Assist in the creation of unique, behind-the-scenes content for use by Woodpeckers media
- Assist the Special Events department, when needed, for any day-of-event hospitality
- Keep promotional areas clean and maintained and have an accurate count of inventory
- Performs duties as assigned
- A positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism and keen sense of accountability
- Creative and solution-minded individual
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to build relationships, work and contribute to a team based environment and deliver excellence in client service
- Ability to work extended or unpredictable hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Shared passion for the business and a desire to positively influence the business
Job may require employee to function in a in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue/environment. Employee may also be exposed to weather of varying degrees for extended periods of time while performing the duties of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.