Corpus Christi Hooks Manager, Ticket Operations - Corpus Christi Hooks (Corpus Christi · TX)
Corpus Christi Hooks jobs
Sports Jobs in Corpus Christi · TX
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Ticket Sales
Department: Ticket Sales
Supervisor: Sales Manager
Classification: Full-time (Exempt)
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
The Ticket Operations Manager is primarily responsible for the the day-to-day management of all ticketed events at Whataburger Field. Within this role, the Manager will collaborate with the Sales Director on staff development, department communication and creation of innovative and efficient operational ideas.
The Ticket Operations Manager will also support strategy analysis, database and CRM management and ticketing system management. They will be asked to use various models to help identify and track sales leads and campaigns, generate new leads, develop annual season ticket sales goals and strategies in conjunction with the Ticket Sales & Service Department. They will also conduct pricing analysis for Season and Single Game tickets and make recommendations to management. Lastly, they will develop and administer the department’s operating budget in a cost-effective manner, including (but not limited to), employee salaries, sales forecasting, commission plans, and general expenses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct, manage and execute all facets of ticket processing including incoming individual and group orders for both baseball and special events, with strong emphasis placed on customer service and fan interaction
- Manage ticket inventory and resolve customer service needs involving ticketing issues.
- Work with the group sales department filling and managing all group orders.
- Hire and train all box office staff
- Ensure timely renewal of all season tickets, including invoicing, managing print files and providing accurate payment status reporting.
- Oversee the processing and fulfillment of all season, single game, group, partial plan, and complimentary tickets for all events
- Serve as liaison between the Hooks and Tickets.com for individual sales, game nights, special promotions, voucher redemption, coupon codes, etc
- Perform audit of the ticket sales and services function including but not limited to: reviewing price and discount codes, preparation of reports to verify ticket sales accuracy, review of system for processing customer payments and monitoring of internal box office procedures
- Generates and implements ideas on how to utilize the ticketing system more effectively and streamline the processing of payments
- Effectively and efficiently administer all Ticket Policies and Procedures.
- Design all ticket images, vouchers and invoices
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales to evaluate and create new season ticket holder benefits, products and programs
- Assist service team with their retention, utilization, and sales efforts by developing strategic campaigns to upsell and generate referrals from current clients
- Ensure CRM platform is routinely updated with customer input, contact management details and other necessary information to further develop and maintain client relationships.
- Oversee service department operations, administration and records
- Provide regular reporting and analysis, consistently reporting on all sales and attendance activity
- Develop and monitor compliance with department goals and budget
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expert knowledge of Tickets.com ProVenue platform (current ticket provider) or proficient knowledge of comparable ticketing system, preferred
- Experience with mobile and digital ticketing platforms and execution, preferred
Qualifications: Required Competencies & Skills
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of ticket operations and ticket system experience
- High level of demonstrated professionalism and integrity
- Strong leadership skills with ability to collaborate with key internal/external resources effectively
- Solutions minded thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, team orientation and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Planning and organization: an ability to plan and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings, and weekends
- Operating knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Rare travel maybe expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experience Preferred 4