Corpus Christi Hooks Game Day Sales & Marketing Associate - Corpus Christi Hooks (Corpus Christi · TX)
Corpus Christi Hooks jobs
Sports Jobs in Corpus Christi · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Ticket Sales & Memberships
Reports to: Manager, Ticket Operations
Classification: Part-Time/Non-Exempt (Seasonal)
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
The Sales & Marketing Associate provides all ticket services of the Corpus Christi Hooks during the season. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights and weekends beginning in the fall and going through the end of the season. This position supports the Ticket Operations Manager and the Director of Ticket Sales and Services.
The Sales & Marketing Associate reports directly to the Ticket Operations Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be an ambassador and provide excellent customer service for the Corpus Christi Hooks Baseball Club.
- Support the sales department by answering incoming calls, responding to emails and assisting with large mail pieces.
- Possess extensive knowledge of season memberships, groups and hospitality areas
- Assist with season membership renewals as well as prospecting new season sales
- Assist with the execution of theme nights, group nights and other target markets throughout the season
- Involvement in game-day activities and other outside events as needed
- Assist with individual ticket sales at the box office windows
- Additional duties and responsibilities assigned by the Manager of Ticket Operations
- Strong communication skills and superior customer service abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Positive, self-started looking to build their career in the sports industry
This job operates in a stadium setting. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment. This job will be expected to work indoor and outdoor in moderate weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision. This role must have attention to detail using vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.