Corpus Christi Hooks Game Day Prize Wheel Attendant - Corpus Christi Hooks (Corpus Christi · TX)
Corpus Christi Hooks jobs
Sports Jobs in Corpus Christi · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Game Day
Supervisor: Manager, Customer Service
Classification: Part-Time/Non-Exempt (Seasonal)
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
The job of a Prize Wheel Attendant includes inventory of prizes and operating prize wheel during Hooks games. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights and weekends during the Spring and Summer.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operation of the Prize Wheel
- Inventory of items prior to gates opening and after the conclusion of the 5th inning
- Collecting money from guests and providing prizes to them with the associated prize
- Providing a correct accounting of items and collected monies to the Finance office by the end of each game.
- Assisting fans with questions
- Provide great customer service for the fan experience
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
Position will work in a stadium environment. This position will be expected to work extended hours, in all weather conditions, including rain and heat. This position will be on the field and within the stadium for majority of working days. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision. This role must have attention to detail using vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position, and hours of work and days will be scheduled around the Corpus Christi Hooks Schedule. Long hours, including nights/weekends are expected.
Travel is not expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.