Corpus Christi Hooks Game Day Kid Zone Attendant - Corpus Christi Hooks (Corpus Christi · TX)
Corpus Christi Hooks jobs
Sports Jobs in Corpus Christi · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Game Day
Department: Game Day
Supervisor: Manager, Customer Service
The job of a Kid Zone Attendant includes providing for the safety of the children participating in the game areas. The Kid Zone Attendant will ensure that the kid-fans have access to the activities in an orderly fashion and that they conduct themselves in a safe manner while participating in the activity. This position is a seasonal position that includes nights and weekends during the Spring and Summer.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Setting up of the Kids Zone activities
- Shutting down and proper storing of all kid zone activities at the end of each game
- Ensuring all participants have completed the necessary waivers
- Allowing kids to access the activity in an orderly fashion
- Placing safety equipment on kids before entering activity area
- Issuing and retrieving equipment from activity participants
- Monitoring activity area for time limits and safety
- Monitoring Splash Pad play area for safety
- In some instances, Kid Zone Attendants will aid in handing out giveaways and promotional items
- Remaining flexible. Kid Zone Attendants may be called upon to fill in or help in other areas of the ballpark as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Provide great customer service for the fan experience
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
This job operates in a stadium setting. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment. This job will be expected to work indoor and outdoor in moderate weather conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision. This role must have attention to detail using vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Travel is not expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.