- Attend all scheduled mascot appearances and games
- Perform as the mascot in an appropriate manner (photos, signatures, dancing, etc.)
- Offseason events are mainly appearances at parades/chamber events/etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous mascot experience preferred, but not required
- Federal and State Clearances required before first appearance; the Washington Wild Things are willing to pay to get these certifications, if necessary
- Willing and able to work irregular and late hours, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Willing and able to travel for events in the greater Washington, Pittsburgh, and Wheeling areas
- Energy to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable environment
- Ability to perform in costume for long periods of time, possibly in high heat and humidity
The following materials are required to be considered for this position:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.