The Schaumburg Boomers are seeking someone enthusiastic, and self-motivated to be a part of the 2023 season.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to take direction and have excellent communication with Director of Promotions & Merchandising and production team
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean & professional appearance
- Responsible for operating the sound/music at Wintrust Field for all 51 home games
- Ability to follow a baseball game and keep the sound/music at pace with the game going on
- Responsible for the turning on and off of all sound equipment within the confines of the press box.
- Follow the game script for each game (including keeping track of all walk up songs)
- Updating sounds/music throughout the season that are relevant to each game's theme
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Previous experience as a sound/music operator or working in a sports environment; preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Must work well under pressure
- Have a knowledge and understanding of baseball
**POSITION IS PART-TIME**
This candidate will be responsible for keeping the sound/music up to date with the timeline/script of the game. This position requires general knowledge of baseball and the ability to keep focused on the game progress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.