Suite Level Coordinator
The Suite Level Coordinator is directly responsible for the entire Suite Level operation at Wintrust Field. The Suite Level operation consists of 16 luxury suites with a full-service menu, as well as the Schaumburg Club which caters to groups of varying sizes. This position will be expected to direct a server staff of 8-12 people to accomplish responsibilities. This position will require someone with excellent management and organizational skills to be able to ensure food for all suites within a short period of time.
*This is a Seasonal Full Time Position (May-September)*
This position will be required to work a varied schedule that will include evenings, nights, and weekends. Required to work all home games and other events at Wintrust Field.
The Suite Level Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Food & Beverage.
· Responsible for ensuring the delivery of food to the Suite Level in a timely fashion without sacrificing quality and presentation of food
· Directly supervise team of Suite Servers and all other Suite Level employees
· Work with all Suite Servers and the Director of Food & Beverage to effectively serve fans on the Suite Level
· Establish a high standard of sanitation and cleanliness on the Suite Level, and train employees to do so as well, to meet all health code regulations
· Assist the Director of Food & Beverage with inventory and ordering of all Suite Level products
· Assist in overseeing the Catering Kitchen operation
· Report any problem to the Director of Food & Beverage in a timely manner
· Other duties as assigned
- $2,500 per month plus portion of gratuity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.