New Jersey Jackals
The New Jersey Jackals are a Frontier League team established in 1998 located in Augusta, NJ. The Frontier League is a professional MLB Partner League who features teams from the Midwest, Canada and the East Coast.
We play 96 Games from May through September in Historic Hinchcliffe Stadium in Paterson, NJ.
Hinchcliffe Stadium was drastically refurbished in 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the General Manager
- Responsible for the operation of the ticket sales department for the team. This includes the management of:
- Ticket Package sales
- Group sales
- Premium Area sales
- Sponsorship sales
- Special Event sales
- Manage ticket inventory through online ticket platform
- Ensure that all ticketed events are correctly built and displayed online
- Identify new sales opportunities through networking and outreach within the local market
- Develop strong relationships with current and prospective ticket package holders and group coordinators, as well as members of the local community such as nonprofits and community groups
- Assist in supervising interns and Sales Associate staff assigned to the Ticket Sales department
- This includes the training and mentoring of sales interns for the fall, spring, and summer
- Follow through on all sales efforts and strategies determined by the Front Office staff
- Participate as a team member through meetings and offer support to other team members to maximize customer service, retention efforts, and sales performance
- Interact with other Jackalsdepartments to provide a cooperative, client-oriented focus for all fan engagement and ticket sales-related operations
- Help to build an atmosphere of professionalism while following the core values of the New Jersey Jackals organization
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) speakers are encouraged to apply
- Any additional duties or tasks assigned by the General Manager
Competencies and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented, strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Suite products
- Self-starter with a creative mind who is motivated to build relationships and exceed expectations
- Strong customer service skills that showcase a positive and enthusiastic approach and respond to clients in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail while being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- 1-3 years of ticket sales experience (including internship experience)
- Ability to learn new strategies, skills, and programs
- Night and weekend work is required, especially during the season.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.