The New Jersey Jackals are looking for a Sales and Administrative Intern to be a part of our Professional Baseball Team during the 2023 season. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Assist in public relations, community outreach, and event management
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Perform sales calls and provide customer service when needed
- Attending events and representing the organization in a professional manner
- Assist with in-game operations and other various aspects of operating our ballpark such as events, concerts, high school and college baseball games, and pulling tarp.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess customer service skills
- Must be seeking college credit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.