The Lake Erie Crushers are looking for coachable people interested in learning how to sell the excitement of baseball to join our team as we prepare for the 2023 season!
As a Ticket Sales Trainee, you’ll help grow our organization by contacting people who live or work in Cleveland’s west side suburbs, northeast Ohio business leaders and members of a variety of local groups and community organizations to identify people interested in purchasing tickets. Our Ticket Sales Trainees will receive training throughout this six-month program in order to learn how to sell a variety of ticket plans including season tickets, group tickets, suites, picnic packages, mini-season ticket packages, fundraisers, and individual games. The Ticket Sales Trainees will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Outreach to assigned list of potential customers via phone, e-mail and select social media platforms
- Document all incoming and outbound activity accurately via our CRM system
- Respond quickly to all fan inquiries
- Support Sales & Marketing team at select special events and games
- Sales to individuals and businesses of season tickets and groups, as assigned
- Execution of ticket packages including contracts, invoices, ticket production and distribution of tickets
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous internship experience in sports business or related fields preferred
- Ability to communicate enthusiastically via phone and in-person settings
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Be a team player with strong interrelationship skills and the ability to work well with others
- Be a strategic thinker that is also detail and results-oriented
- Possess strong time management skills
- Be very energetic and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a high degree of personal integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.