Intern: Promotions Dept: Summer 2022 - Lake Erie Crushers (Avon · OH)
Lake Erie Crushers jobs
Sports Jobs in Avon · OH
The Lake Erie Crushers are now accepting application for Promotions Interns for the Summer of 2022 season. This is an unpaid Internship and all applicants will be required to receive college credit for this opportunity.
- Have fun! Enjoy what you do and make the team members around you better.
- Assist in any/all promotional activities related to home games.
- Assisting in the distribution of promotional items on game-days.
- Must be comfortable in front of large crowds and personable.
- Assisting in preparing the ballpark for all Crushers home games.
- May be required to attend player/mascot/organization appearances in the community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ensuring an exceptional fan experience through great customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work nights and weekends during the season.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be a self-motivated, confident, and people-focused person with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Internship is for college credit ONLY.
- A positive attitude, with a desire to learn about career opportunities in sports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.