Graphic Design & Social Media Internship Summer 2022 - Lake Erie Crushers (Avon · OH)
Lake Erie Crushers jobs
Sports Jobs in Avon · OH
Graphic Design and Social Media Internship Summer 2022
The Lake Erie Crushers are accepting applications for Graphic Design Interns for the 2022 Baseball Season who are interested in social media, content creation, and website management. This position will include working with our Digital Content Manager on carrying out the creative efforts of the Lake Erie Crushers in the ballpark and the marketplace.
This position is UNPAID and you MUST receive school credit.
- Work with our Digital Content Manager to enhance the overall vision and execution of the public and marketplace image of the Crushers
- Design graphic projects for trade advertisements, posters, flyers, in-stadium signage, sales projects, sponsor mock-ups, website, social media, and more
- Assist in planning and executing all marketing & promotional events, and strategies.
- Assist with drafting content and analytics for the Crushers’ social media networks.
- Capture proof of performance materials for end-of-season reviews
- Assist with management and maintenance on LakeErieCrushers.com
- Support the creation and development of in-game elements including on-field promotions, fan interactive elements, mascot skits, music, etc.
- Develop, prepare for and participate in various theme nights
- Decorate the stadium and prepare for the various theme nights throughout the season
- Assist in any other duties put forth by Crushers full-time staff
- Pursuing a degree in digital media, sports management, graphic design, marketing, communications, multi-media journalism or related field
- Skills: Familiarity with WordPress, Hootsuite, Canva, Creative Cloud (or similar social content management tools)
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be available for a majority of the games.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks within deadlines.
- Ability and desire to embrace creativity and spontaneity and to think “outside the box”
- Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Canva
- Demonstrated experience with print production, web graphics (video editing a plus)
- Photography experience a plus
- HTML and web design experience a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
This is an unpaid internship, and no housing is provided. College credit can MUST be awarded for completion of this internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.