Ticket Sales Account Executive with Washington Wild Things in Washington, PA
Washington Wild Things jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington, PA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The Account Executive is a key component to our ticket operation. The Account Executive is responsible for assessing client needs and selling the appropriate ticket packages based on their assessments on a year-round basis. Ticket sales include season tickets, group tickets, suites, picnic packages, mini-season ticket packages, fundraisers, individual games and the development of other ticket sales programs. The Account Executive will report to the Director of Ticket Sales.
• Sales to individuals and businesses of season tickets and groups, including renewals as assigned by the Director of Ticket Sales
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of all team ticket sales efforts including planning and marketing in order to reach team goals
• Execution of ticket packages including contracts, invoices, ticket production and distribution of tickets
• Identifying, investigating, and executing strategic partnerships in the area of ticketing
The Account Executive should have previous ticketing experience in an established or start-up sports entity with a community-based theme. Other experience requirements include:
• Ability to build relationships with vendors, advertisers and customers
• A track record with non-traditional advertising and "guerrilla" marketing activity
• Cold-calling and telephone sales techniques
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Possess strong leadership capabilities
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects & tasks
• Be very energetic and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Have an entrepreneurial approach to the business
• Be a strategic thinker that is also detail and results oriented
• Be a self starter with ability to work independently and at the same time a team player with strong interrelationship skills and the ability to work well with others
• Have a high degree of personal integrity
How did you hear about this job?
What is your dream job in sports?
How many years of sales experience do you have?
Are you familiar with Washington and Allegheny Counties?