Production Intern with Southern Illinois Miners in Marion · IL
Southern Illinois Miners jobs
Sports Jobs in Marion · IL
The Southern Illinois Miners Production Internship Program is a hands-on program that gives you real world experience working for a professional baseball team. The skills learned in this program can be taken to many different jobs in sports and production.
- Execution of pre-production schedule including video & audio editing, graphic design.
- Planning and coordination of assorted events including production, direction, and securing special guests.
- Organizing and planning game-day events as well as participating in game-day productions.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the production team.
- Execution of in-season game time production including camera operation, audio controller video board operation, technical director, and replay operator .
- Looking for a hard working, dedicated, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and talented person to work within and grow our team
- Candidates must be creative, enthusiastic, and outgoing individuals that truly enjoy having FUN!
- Strong Communications/Media background is a plus.
- Must be able to work all 48 Home games from May to September
- Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization.
- Some knowledge of audio/video editing & graphic design encouraged including Adobe Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Interns will also learn to work cooperatively in a busy and deadline driven environment, while enjoying the excitement of working within a professional sports organization.
Internship Dates: Spring 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?