Box Office Intern with Southern Illinois Miners in
Southern Illinois Miners jobs
The Southern Illinois Miners Box Office Internship Program is a hands-on program that gives you real world experience working for a professional baseball team. The skills learned in this program can be applied to other jobs in sports operation.
What is required:
- Must have above average communication and customer service skills.
- Position involves extensive phone and face-to-face customer interaction.
- Prefer individual who has knowledge of MS Office programs and is computer literate.
- Experience with electronic ticketing system beneficial, but not required.
- Must be organized, willing to work long hours and have a team-oriented attitude.
- Various other game-day duties as needed such as helping with ushers, ticket takers, promotions, and operations.
Internship Dates: May 1st (or sooner) – September 15th
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?