Ticket Sales Intern Summer 2019 with River City Rascals Professional Baseball in O'Fallon, MO
- Administer superior customer service through the box office windows and phone lines.
- Assist ticket sales staff members with sales responsibilities including sales calls, processing ticket orders, coordinating group events and birthdays.
- Utilize TicketReturn and other resources in the creation of lead lists for new business prospecting.
- Gain experience in making sales calls from generated lead lists.
- Help to create and maintain a ticket sales database.
- Represent the Rascals organization during community appearances and extra events at the stadium, including performing as the mascot.
- Assist with Kids Club/Senior Sluggers/Reading programs for the 2019 season.
- Take lead on a Rascals promotional theme night and assist with creatively developing new ways to boost attendance.
- Manage a box office window during games and office hours.
- Balance nightly game day ticket revenue.
- Assist with all aspects of the Rascals overall season preparation and execution as needed.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be able to problem solve quickly, work efficiently in an intense environment.
- Must be willing and able lift items up to 50 lbs. for set up and take down of games and events.
- Flexibility to work long days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have local housing available?
Are you willing to work 25 hours per week including all home games and some nights/weekends?
Will you be receiving college credit?
When is your earliest start date?
Are you available to work the entire season (May-August)?