Stadium Operations Intern Summer 2019 (2) with River City Rascals in O Fallon, MO
River City Rascals jobs
Sports Jobs in O Fallon, MO
The River City Rascals Professional Baseball Team, a member of the Frontier League, is currently in search of Stadium Operations Interns for the 2019 season. The positions available will give candidates an opportunity to gain valuable experience in professional sports through our challenging and rewarding internship program.
Stadium Operations interns will work directly with the Director of Stadium Operations.
- Creating and maintaining a clean, safe and fun ballpark for all fans
- Assisting in inventory controls and purchasing to ensure that the facility is adequately stocked for all events
- Assisting in all facets of preventative maintenance for the ballpark
- Additional duties assigned by Director of Stadium Operations
- Insuring that facility is prepared to accommodate group outings each night
- Be available for community appearances
- Must be able to problem solve quickly, work efficiently in an intense environment
- Some heavy lifting is requited
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Flexibility to work long days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Start date will be May to August
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have local housing?