Account Executive - Ticket Sales
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Aggressively search for revenue generating avenues through cold calling, face to face meetings and email correspondence with business, nonprofit groups and individuals. Ideal candidate must be comfortable with all aspects of the selling process and demonstrate efficiency while working the phones. Sales experience in the sports industry is strongly preferred, ideal candidate will have primary focus on ticket revenue.
· Candidate should have at least 1 years of experience via call focused internship, inside sales program or full time work within the sports industry.
· Willingness and understanding to complete or over-achieve 60 calls daily.
· Must be willing to invest the time needed for success in this industry.
· Acknowledgment of unique hours, especially during “busy months”.
· Customer Service focused at all times.
· Ability to brainstorm creative, new ideas to drive revenue.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player.
Full Time Salary Position - Based on experience. Generous bonus structure
Closing Sales: Trackable goals will be assigned. Provide quality customer service. Database management. Develop relationships with current clients for referral leads.
Game Day Duties: Assist with all event needs, focus on ticket initiatives however must be quick thinking and have ability to solve problems. Other game day duties as needed.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have previous experience in phone sales?