Ticket and Box Office Assistant with Gateway Grizzlies in St. Louis, MO
Gateway Grizzlies jobs
Sports Jobs in St. Louis, MO
Ticket Operations: Box Office Management
The Gateway Grizzlies Professional Baseball Team, a member of the Frontier League, is currently in search of a Ticket & Box Office Operations Assistant for the 2019 season. The position available will give candidates an opportunity to gain valuable experience in professional sports through our challenging and rewarding internship program. This individual will report January through September of 2019 and will help facilitate duties throughout the season.
• Field phone calls and answer everyday questions about the Gateway Grizzlies organization
• Assist in making sales calls from generated leads lists
• Assist in the creation of leads lists to be used for sales calls
• Be available for community appearances
• Develop working knowledge of the ticketing system and CRM lists
• Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Knowledge of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
• Knowledge of social media sites and associated applications
• Must be able to problem solve quickly, work efficiently in an intense environment
• Must be willing and able to lift items up to 50 lbs. for set up and take down of games and events
• Flexibility to work long days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Everyone working in professional league baseball wears many different “hats,” so a willingness to go above and beyond one’s normal duties is expected. For more information on this position, please submit a resume and a cover letter along with an email address.
· Opportunities for commission
· Monthly stipend
· College credit
· Housing is not provided
The Gateway Grizzlies are an equal opportunity employer.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have housing in the Greater St. Louis area?
Do you have any experience in sales?