Graphic Design Intern with Southern Illinois Miners in Marion · IL
Southern Illinois Miners jobs
Sports Jobs in Marion · IL
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work alongside the Director of Marketing and Director of Production to create graphic design and related material for use across multiple platforms
- Create cutouts of player headshots
- Create templates for use over several mediums (flyers, video board)
- Assist in other projects as assigned (program ads, promotional flyers)
- Analyze how to enhance the impact of graphic design within a larger communications strategy
- Assist other departments and operational areas with graphic design requests
- Participants must be working towards a degree in related field and/or training and must certify that they are able to receive college credit from an accredited college or university for their participation.
- Solid computer skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with a focus on quality and consistency.
- Ability to work under fluid deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of sports/baseball is preferred, but not required.
- For consideration, all interested participants must submit 3-5 pieces of work or an online portfolio that highlights skills and abilities, in addition to a current resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?