Game/Event Mascot with Wild Things in Washington, PA
Wild Things jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington, PA
The Washington Wild Things are currently looking for a Game Mascot. Position will include gameday, fan interaction duties. There is a need for the position to be filled by an entertaining individual who can showcase their personality to crowds. Performances include weekdays and weekends from February-September. A flexible schedule is a must. Will work under direction of Assistant General Manager and Promotions Coordinator to endure all appearances and task are attended and performed to the highest level.
- Perform as the Wild Thing at community appearances during the off season
- Commit to appearances on the weekends
- Maintain the Wild Thing mascot suit
- Assist in creating routines for promotional entertainment
- Must have a current driver’s license
- Positive Attitude
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong teamwork mentality
- Outgoing and creative personality with a willingness and desire to have fun
This is a part time position that will require candidate to attend an average of 3 appearances per week at places like schools, parades, community events. Please supply resume and cover letter. Any other additional material like performance videos would be encouraged.
Those interested should rush the above materials to firstname.lastname@example.org - bypass the website application and send directly.
How did you hear about this job?
What previous mascot performing experience do you have, if any?
What previous entertaining experience do you have?