New Media / In-Game Entertainment ( Summer Internship) with Gateway Grizzlies in Sauget, IL
Gateway Grizzlies jobs
Sports Jobs in Sauget, IL
Communications/Community Relations: Broadcast Production
The Gateway Grizzlies Professional Baseball Team, a member of the Frontier League, is currently in search of New Media/In-Game Entertainment Interns for the 2019 season. The positions available will give candidates an opportunity to gain valuable experience in professional sports through our challenging and rewarding internship program. The internship will run from May through the beginning of September 2019.
• Assist in the technical execution of The Grizzlies gameday show. Those responsibilities will include: Technical directing/operating TriCaster, Operating cameras, Operating graphics computer (LiveText).
• Assist with creating promotional videos
• Assist in producing graphics that will be used on the video board and social media
• Assist in finding and creating new elements that will elevate gameday fan experience.
• Field phone calls & answer everyday questions about the Gateway Grizzlies Organization
• Assist in the planning and execution in-game shows.
• Must have experience operating a camera
• Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Basic knowledge of graphic design software (Illustrator, PhotoShop)
• Knowledge of social media sites and associated applications
• Basic knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, IMovie)
• Flexibility to work long days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Interns will be required to help sell tickets, help in our concessions operations, interact with players and coaches, and help clean the stadium in addition to their primary duties. Everyone working in professional league baseball wears many different “hats,” so a willingness to go above and beyond one’s normal duties is expected.
For more information on this position, please submit a resume cover letter, and portfolio of projects you’ve worked on in the past, along with an email address.
• Opportunities for commission
• College credit
• Housing is not provided (Consider Greater St. Louis Area)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have housing in the St. Louis area?