Assistant Director of Stadium Operations Internship 2018
River City Rascals
O Fallon, MO
uThe River City Rascals Professional Baseball Team, a member of the Frontier League, is currently in search of an Assistant Director of Stadium Operations. This position will report directly to the Director of Stadium Operations and will be responsible for the following:
Seasonal Job March to November 1.
- Turf maintenance
- Field set up
- Responsible for cleanliness of stadium at all times including post-game
- Inspecting the ballpark on a daily basis for wear and tear
- Maintain inside grass
- Ordering and inventory of janitorial supplies
- Signage and tent maintenance
- Continual upkeep on restrooms, concourse, and concession areas
- Staying in communication with city officials on ballpark water, electric, etc.
- Working with sponsorship department on signage changes in a timely manner
- Clubhouse upkeep and maintenance
- Procure extra events for T.R. Hughes Ballpark
- Oversee events (including weekends)
- Maintain working calendar with front office staff and city
- Previous experience working in a baseball stadium
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work with your hands is a MUST
- Ability to work nights and weekends according to TR Hughes Ballpark schedule
- Ability to communicate in an effective manor
- Ability to build and foster relationships that will lead to sales of extra events at TR Hughes Ballpark
- Willingness to take and follow directions
- Ability to guide and direct a small staff of seasonal employees
- A desire to take pride in your stadium and make it the best in the Frontier League
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have local housing?
When can you start?