*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Red Sox Productions Production Assistant is responsible for shooting and editing content for Fenway Park’s videoboards, Red Sox social media platforms, redsox.com, and NESN – the club’s regional sports network. This person will shoot Red Sox home games in addition to a wide variety of ballpark events, interviews, community appearances, and sponsor-related content. We are seeking a highly motivated individual that possesses strong communication skills and is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Shoot footage of Red Sox home games and various events inside and outside the ballpark
- Independently edit both long and short form videos for distribution across multiple platforms
- Create a variety of graphics as it relates to individual projects
- Assist in a variety of unique projects from Red Sox Productions and the Red Sox organization as needed
CHARACTERISITICS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Extensive working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe PhotoShop) and Mac computers is required
- Experience with Canon DSLR cameras is required
- Strong ability to multi-task multiple editing projects at once with varied deadlines, including long term projects that require constant updates
- Passion for and knowledge of the game of baseball
- Superior communication, collaborative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Bachelor's degree required; degree in TV Production, Film or Broadcast Journalism, or relevant field, is preferred
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays throughout the season including all Red Sox games at Fenway Park
- Experience in college or professional sports industry preferred but not required
The Red Sox (or FSM) requires proof of being up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to applicable legal requirements. Up-to-date means having received all recommended COVID-19 vaccination doses in the primary series and a booster dose(s) when eligible, per CDC guidelines.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.