*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This position is responsible for helping handle the servicing for the Premium Sales and Services Department. Being the main point of contact to clients for 2021 suites and premium packages, as well as hosting these various experiences for Red Sox games, concerts, and non-baseball events here at Fenway Park.
- Manage the servicing for suites and premium packages for both game day and non-game day events – including but not limited to invoices, payments, itineraries, order forms, ticket distribution, and beyond
- Host various premium packages on game days with full and part-time staff– i.e. Backyard BBQ, Center Field Batting Practice, Lansdowne Pavilion, Ultimate Deck, Ultimate Monster, and beyond to nurture and develop relationships with clients
- Work with outside vendors (Aramark, ’47 Brand, Live Nation, etc.) as well as other departments at Fenway to help brainstorm and implement ideas for successful client experiences
- Perform various office functions as necessary (maintenance of gift inventory, department mailings, software enhancements)
- Attend various networking events to further promote the Premium Sales and Services brand
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in communications, marketing or sports related field preferred
- Two or more years of customer/client service experience in a corporate setting
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Superior customer service experience, preferably in the sports or entertainment industry
- Must be self-motivated team player and willing to work long hours, weekends, holidays and nights
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with CRM and ProVenue ticketing system a plus
- Working knowledge of Fenway Park and the Boston Red Sox a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.