2022 Summer Internships - Retail Marketing - Somerset Patriots Baseball Team (Bridgewater · NJ)
Retail Merchandising (1 Position Available)
- Assist in the daily operation and management of the ballpark Team Store.
- Maintain store inventory based on sales, client relations needs, & removing dated or damaged products.
- Operate the front end retail point of sale register
- Become familiar with the Quest Retail software program and assist with purchasing, receiving, & reporting.
- Help manage the inventory storage area in an organized and accessible way.
- Oversee and manage game day staff of store employees
- Fill in with game day Team Store duties when necessary including program booth sales and merchandise hawking
- Make recommendations for promotional strategies centered around theme nights, games, and upcoming holidays
- Assist in any offsite events that require merchandise and point of sale needs such as the annual charity golf classic, ballpark rentals, and off day store openings
- Assist with operating various online auctions via the online Dash auction platform
- Help coordinate and manage game day gate giveaway items
- Assist in keeping the Team Store clean, organized, & fully stocked
- Help with the concourse photo booth reporting and deposits.
- Assist with online Team Store fulfillment, customer follow-up, and online inventory management.
- Suggest and implement daily Team Store social media pushes.
- Suggest weekly online Team Store Campaigns
- Help be a liaison to current and new suppliers and distributors.
- Assist in receiving game day gate giveaways
Do you live within an hour of Bridgewater, New Jersey?
Would you have availability to work long days and weeks with very little breaks from early May to late August?
Everyone who applies loves sports. What distinguishes you as a candidate?