Compensation: $1,200 per month
Join one of the most exciting teams in baseball! The Stadium Operations Intern will learn to diligently maintain the stadium to full functioning capability.
Please Note: ALL Flying Squirrels interns are required to participate in a pre-season telephone sales program.
- Manage and work alongside employees in the department of security, parking, and stadium cleanliness.
- Make schedules, maintain hours, and assist in the hiring process.
- Maintain supplies, including: completing orders, meeting with clients, trading out for materials around stadium, and sales.
- Repair and improve all areas of the stadium and the grounds as needed.
- Individual must be available from January through September.
- Previous facility experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with physical labor required.
- Most importantly, candidate should be hard working, driven, organized, and looking to have FUNN.