Position: Creative Services & Graphics Manager
Type: Seasonal/Full-Time from July 1st to September 30th
The Portland Sea Dogs are looking for an experienced high-energy creative services manager to bring our video and graphics to new levels.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Position can require up to 80-100 hours a week during the season
- Minimum of 2+ years of video, design, and print production experience in a professional environment preferably Minor League Baseball.
- Computer literate with high proficiency in Adobe Illustrator; Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Word, and Excel
- Graphic design and video editing skills are required
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with various social media platforms
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal departments regarding design projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- General understanding of sports.
- Manage video operations part-time staff
- Develop graphics using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign for the video board, marketing materials, and website.
- Work on the production side of our PSD TV for MiLB TV
- Update and create content for video boards
- Run the video board during games
- Shoot video of interviews and other Sea Dogs’ community events.
- Create video features for the video board and website.
- Cut and upload video highlights on a nightly basis
- Cut and upload promotional videos to seadogs.com on a weekly basis
- Produce updated video content for the season (“Great Moments in Sea Dogs History”, “Mainers in the Majors”, etc.)
- Assist in the design of newspaper ads, promo slides, media guide, etc. (consistent look)
- Organize and archive video files
- Create promotional and sales videos
- Train for website maintenance
- Develop graphics for social media platforms
- Create promotional slides for concourse TV’s
- Produce What’s on Tap signage
- Manage video uploads to MLBAM
- Send video highlights to media outlets, as needed
- Assist in graphic production for Sea Dogs email marketing campaigns
- Using your proactive creativity to make the Sea Dogs creative service department the top in all of Minor League Baseball
- Contribute Promotional Ideas
- Tarp Pulling
- Ticket Office Trained
- Front Desk Coverage once per week
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.