The New Hampshire Fisher Cats are actively seeking an outgoing, energetic and creative
person to join their team.
The Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator will be actively involved in client development and overall property revenue generating strategy. This person will work with the sales team to connect a client’s marketing/business goals with appropriate sponsorship opportunities and delivery through both traditional and new media opportunities to bolster their brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; community initiatives; digital and social engagement, website; and game broadcasts.
The Coordinator position requires detailed organization, excellent client service and communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. The position will also be involved in individual client development, prospecting, proposal writing, game day activation and fulfillment, proof-of-performance and contract development while acting as the liaison between the clients and the sales team.
- Strong focus on quality of work and attention to detail with ability to meet concrete deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High level of initiative, specifically in the areas of sales generation, process improvement and
- Manage and track all marketing inventory for the club
- Work with the sales team to identify and conceptualize ideas for existing and potential corporate
- Assist sales staff with all client fulfillment of signage, hospitality, radio, print, digital, experiential
opportunities and game day promotional events (in-game & giveaways)
- Create and deliver proposals, marketing contracts, proofs-of-performance
- Ability to interact with corporate clients, fans, concessions representatives and members of the Fisher Cats staff in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in business, sports administration,
marketing, advertising or other related field
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week as well as Fisher Cats home games and select additional events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed and assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.