More Information Less Information
Special Events Assistant - New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Manchester · NH)
New Hampshire Fisher Cats jobs
Sports Jobs in Manchester · NH
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
New Hampshire Fishers Cats are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join the front office for the 2022 season. We are looking for a passionate person to help take our winning team to the next level and enhance our Culture of Excellence.
Duties and responsibilities for the Special Events Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Executive Director of Special Events with day-to-day office and event operations
- Support the Executive Director in the execution of special events, including set up/break down, communication with the client, coordination of event elements with other Fisher Cats departments (Box Office, Professional Sports Catering, Stadium Operations, Production Team) and outside vendors
- Conduct prospect research on potential clients
- Maintain assigned client files
- Assist with Special Projects for both the Fisher Cats and Fisher Cats Foundation
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills, be highly motivated, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to have effective and frequent conversations with prospects and clients
- Be skilled at a variety of computer skills, e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be able to operate standard office equipment (postage machine, photocopier, etc.)
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays in an outdoor environment is required
Status: This is a Seasonal position in the team’s Front Office.
- Start Date: May 1, 2022
- End Date: October 1, 2022
- Compensation: $1,200/month, plus flat rate for events worked
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., plus Special Events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why would you like the role of Special Events Assistant with the New Hampshire Fisher Cats?