The Hartford Yard Goats, AA Affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, are searching for a dynamic & creative bilingual individual to fill the role of Promotions & Marketing Manager. Running promotions, marketing & social media for the Yard Goats and the Goats alternate Latino identity: Los Chivos de Hartford. Ability to speak fluent Spanish is a must.
We are offering a dynamic, challenging and fun learning environment, an opportunity to work with an industry leader and a beautiful growing community to call home. Do you dream of being MORE than just an employee? Do you want to feel OWNERSHIP over your work? Now is your chance!
- Work directly with the staff to create, coordinate and execute the promotional calendar including game day promotions, theme nights and in-game promotions.
- Create and deliver promotions that entertain our fans and build our image and reputation in the community.
- Oversee all game day promotional staff, including interviewing and hiring.
- Participate in organizing special events and promotions on non-baseball events.
- Work cooperatively with others to maximize all aspects of franchise operation.
- Work closely with sponsorship and ticket sales teams to create value added promotions for our sponsors/customers.
- Oversee and run a vibrant social media presence for both the Yard Goats, and the Goats Spanish-language Los Chivos de Hartford accounts.
- Develop and executive events and communications for Yard Goats Kids Club.
- Manage team of Yard Goats mascots.
- Ability to speak SPANISH is a major plus... please indicate in your cover letter and/or resume.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- Must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to organize and report all upcoming events
- Extended hours of work between the months of March to September
- Candidate must have the ability to handle stress in a fast paced environment