The Harrisburg Senators Baseball Club, AA affiliate of the Washington Nationals, is seeking an energetic and responsible individual for the position of Box Office Intern for the 2020 Season. This is a paid seasonal position with a start date in January, 2020 and a TBD end date of sometime in September, 2020.
$1,200 per month.
Completing or have completed a four –year college degree in Sport Management, Business or other related field. Ability to work within the dates listed above. Ability to maintain flexible hours, including but not limited to, normal business hours, nights and weekends. Must provide own transportation and housing.
- Process and deliver tickets for: season tickets, mini-plans, group outings, fundraisers and picnics
- Work closely with Box Office Manager in coordinating box office operations.
- Work with Ticket Sales department to promote packages and ticket plans, to all Senators customers.
- Work closely with Box Office Manager and Accounting Manager on balancing of ticketing, database and accounting systems.
- Assist with training and managing of game day box office staff.
- Assist with the execution of Marketing/ Community Relations efforts of the Harrisburg Senators.
- Perform other duties assigned by Team Management and Box Office Manager.
- Previous customer service experience, previous sports experience a plus
- Previous Ticketing experience preferred
- Strong verbal communication, computer and math skills.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to multi-task and follow instructions from multiple supervisors
- Proven organizational skills
- TicketReturn experience a plus.