The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Northeast League Double-A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are looking for a Graphic Design & Production Assistant. This assistant will play an integral role in providing the entertainment experience to fans that attend each Fisher Cats game at Delta Dental Stadium.
There is one (1) assistantship available. Applications will be accepted and this position will remain open until 3/15/21.
Seasonal: April 15 - September 30, 2021
Include, but are not limited to:
- Create and update graphics for the website, stadium displays and business proposals
- Shoot, edit and publish video content to be shown on the Delta Dental Stadium video board and LED displays, as well as the Fisher Cats’ website, social media sites and YouTube channel
- Assist creative services department with marketing materials, including flyers and sales brochures
- Perform technical duties as assigned in the Production Room during all Fisher Cats home game and select special events
- Community appearances on behalf of the Fisher Cats
The ideal candidate should be:
- highly motivated
- have a strong work ethic
- able to work as a team
- able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays in an outdoor environment is required.
- Adobe Creative Suite and/or related graphic design and video editing software
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.