Off Season/Non-Game Days
- Create and edit videos/animations for the video-board
- Create and edit promotional commercials for the Altoona curve
- Create scripts for Sponsor video spots used during the pregame
- Assist in the creation of sponsorship packages
- Create highlight packages for use by opposing team, Curve social media use, or news stations
- Assist in the creation of headshot templates for game-day use (Curve Themed and Themed Nights)
- Assist in the creation of graphics for use on the video-board and marquees
- Consistently upload and organize the audio Click Effects. (Adding walk-up music specifically for away players names) Ex. Logan Ice - Ice Ice Baby or Stacey Hernandez - Stacey’s Mom
- Consistently update SDI graphics with new players. (This includes obtaining real photos and video headshots of new players) (Rather than photoshopping a players head on different body)
- Assist in game-day responsibilities such as running the audio-board/video-board
- Assist in problems that occur during game-day such as a faulty camera cable or an audio issue in the ballpark.
- Update digital lineup boards and conference standings graphics.
- Assist in game-day preparation; camera setup, production scripts, pa scripts
- Knowledge of Instant Replay Operation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.