Title: Ticket Sales Associate
Department: Ticket Sales
Supervisor: Executive Director of Ticket Sales
Location: Delta Dental Stadium- Manchester, NH
The New Fisher Cats Sales Academy is tasked to invigorate the market with enthusiasm and drive revenue by selling season tickets, partial plans, luxury suite rentals, and group ticket packages to area businesses, individuals and local groups/organizations. Our Academy achieves their targets through outbound phone prospecting, setting outside appointments and ballpark meetings, and attending select networking opportunities in the community. They are also responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, maintaining client profiles/ accounts, and additional operational tasks as assigned by leadership. This program will run as subsequent 20-week terms (two sessions per year).
We are looking for candidates who are career-focused and results driven. Individuals whose passion for revenue generation and the business of sport is equivalent to their love of sport. It is imperative that all candidates are coachable with a desire to constantly learn, grow and improve. We aspire to help mold the thought-leaders and game-changers of tomorrow in our industry. As a member of our sales academy you have taken the first step toward a calling not just a cool job.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new Full Season, Half Season, Mini Plans, Flex Plans and Group packages to businesses, organizations and consumers
- Meet or exceed revenue goals and expectations
- Demonstrate and evolve outbound sales efforts via best practices taught by leadership: prospecting, lead generation, sales technique/process, time management, referral gathering, pipeline management and data capturing
- Set and complete a minimum pre-determined number of weekly face-to-face meetings (both at the ballpark and out of office) with prospective clients as a means to attract new business opportunities
- Sustain world-class customer service to all existing and prospective clients of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Self-generate and adopt sales strategies to consistently improve as a sales professional
- Participate and contribute to daily, weekly and one-on-one organizational meetings and sales-focused sessions
- Represent the Fisher Cats brand and organization both inside and outside the office, positively contributing to the company’s culture
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, and hit sales targets as well as output quotas
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including CRM, ticketing systems, lead generation tools and work-efficiency frameworks
- Ability to navigate the ballpark in order to visit clients during home games and execute in-venue meetings with prospective clients on game days and dark days
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.