Ticket Sales Account Executive
We are seeking a bright, talented, driven individual to join our sales staff at the state of the art ballpark in Hartford for the Hartford Yard Goats. We are offering a dynamic, challenging and fun learning environment, an opportunity to work with an industry leader and a beautiful growing community to call home. This position will work with the Director, Ticket Sales and other Account Executives to achieve the objectives of the Ticket Sales department. The Ticket Sales Account Executive should possess strong communication skills, be detail oriented and be extremely comfortable working with business and organizational leaders in the community. Most importantly, the Ticket Sales Account Executive should be an excellent customer service provider.
- Prospects and sells new sales opportunities through the sale of group tickets for the Hartford Yard Goats.
- Aggressively build new relationships through cold calling, outside appointments, and building tours.
- Responsible for servicing and up-selling existing group tickets accounts.
- Involvement in game day activities, promotions for the Hartford Yard Goats and Dunkin' Donuts Park and outside functions including luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
- Must meet all predetermined activity and sales goals.
- Assists with creative concepts for production of group sales materials including brochures, fliers and all other support materials.
- Develops professional relationships with current clients for referral leads.
- Maintain high level of customer service.
- Selling new and renewal group packages, focusing sales efforts on defined target areas.
- Database management.
- Maintain contact with group leaders in finalizing group outings.
- Work alongside the Ticket Sales Manager on developing group/picnic/suite sales strategies.
- The ability to work in a team environment is a must, as duties may stretch beyond work in the ticket sales department from time to time.
- Must be able to call on and meet with numerous types of businesses and organizations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- This position requires you to work evenings, weekends and long hours.
- Must be able to work with computers, particularly Windows and Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word, and have knowledge of ticket and database programs.
- One year full-time sales experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.