The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Eastern League Double-A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are currently searching for an enthusiastic individual to join an award winning staff at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium as a Ticket Sales Account Executive to help drive ticket sales and join a winning team.
POSITION: Ticket Sales Account Executive
RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to:
- Sell and service group tickets, season tickets and mini-ticket packages
- Maintain a 90-100 calls per day volume as well as an aggressive sales and meetings schedule.
- Meet a personal sales revenue budget by developing new relationships and growing existing relationships.
- Set appointments with key decision makers in the community to assess the opportunity and develop partnerships.
- Consistently utilize the ticketing system and other data sources to generate leads and organize sales call efforts.
- Attend community events and assist in outside events as needed
- Implement the team’s ticket sales strategy
- Implement group theme nights and promotions
- Administer superior customer service for clients year-round
- Assist with additional duties and tasks as assigned
- A qualified candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of successful experience in ticket sales within Minor League Baseball or comparable entity.
- A successful candidate should showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients and account managers.
- In addition, candidates should be well organized and be highly motivated with a strong work ethic, the ability to work as a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays in an outdoor environment is required.