Ticket Membership Account Representative
JOB TITLE: Ticket Membership Account Representative
JOB REPORTS TO: Jon Bodnar, Sr. Director of Ticket Sales
BECOME A PROFESSIONAL SPORTS SALESPERSON: We are looking for smart, hard-working and positive individuals who are willing to work the long hours it takes to be successful in sports.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prospecting new leads
- Contributing to overall sales goal by hitting a yearly ticket and revenue goal
- Main and grow a Pending list to 5x the amount of a yearly sales goal
- Make over 60 calls a day to potential membership buyers with an emphasis on Full and Half Season Memberships.
- Sent a minimum of 10 face to face meetings per week
- Process membership orders
- Handle inbound membership-related calls
- Attend Chamber of Commerce events
- Attend mascot appearances (both as the mascot and handler)
- Provide daily and weekly reports to the Sr. Director of Ticket Sales
- Work all Thunder home games
- Work additional non-baseball events
- Assist in other efforts as needed by the ticket department
HOW MUCH WILL YOU MAKE? Pay for this position will be commensurate on experience. Base salary plus aggressive commission structure.
TRAINING: All new hires in the Trenton Thunder ticket department go through comprehensive training before they begin their day-to-day job responsibilities. We believe our sales people should have a solid understanding of our products and sales philosophies. You’ll receive sales training and skills you’ll need to be successful with Trenton Thunder or any other professional sports team.
START DATE: ASAP. You must have graduated in order to apply for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.