We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation: $1,200 per month
Intern will assist the Group Sales Department in reaching sales goals for the 2022 season through calls to local businesses and organizations. Intern will also assist in organizing and executing our Little League Program, Education Days, Scout Nights, and Birthday Parties.
- Call potential clients (50 calls per day) as well as set up face-to-face meetings.
- Help organize and execute major group events such as school days, scout nights, camp days and little league programs.
- Help oversee catered areas such as the Birthday Bash, Picnic Zone and Party Decks.
- Responsible for planning and executing select theme nights.
- Attend community events and assist with mascot and player appearances.
- Process ticket orders.
- Assist in the daily duties of the Group Sales Department and assist with other duties as needed.
- Individual must be available from January through September.
- Energetic, well-organized, and self motivated individual who can handle multiple projects at once.
- College Senior or Recent Graduate
- Ability to work long hours and weekends, 40-100 hours/week depending on game schedule.
- Business or Sports Administration majors preferred.
- Previous sales experience and customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to use Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to have FUNN at work!