We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Richmond Flying Squirrels, Class AA Affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, is currently seeking candidates for the full-time position of Group Sales Executive.
- Coordinate and execute sales calls on any and all potential customers through cold calling, prospecting, and referrals from current customers.
- Coordinate and execute sales calls to expand the organization’s community/town nights
- Meet weekly with Group Sales department, producing accurate updates on sales pipeline/prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps, and account management.
- Assist in overseeing catered areas such as the Picnic Zone, Party Den, Suites, and Party Decks
- Visit current and potential customers during all home games.
- Develop and execute group sales plans for theme nights.
- Process ticket orders.
- Help train and supervise group interns.
- Assist in the daily duties of the Group Sales Department.
- Reports to the Director of Group Sales.
- Energetic, well-organized, and self motivated individual who can handle multiple projects at once.
- 1-2 years of group sales experience.
- Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- A four year college degree is preferred.