The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Eastern League Double-A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are currently searching for an enthusiastic individual to join an award winning staff at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium as the Executive Director of Ticket Sales.
POSITION: Executive Director of Ticket Sales
Include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the NH Fisher Cats Ticket Sales Academy; including hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight of sales associates in the program.
- Provide "Second Seat Selling" support by creating leads for group tickets, season tickets, and mini-ticket packages to provide to the sales team.
- Maintain a 40-50 calls per week volume.
- Meet a department sales revenue goal by developing new relationships and growing existing relationships.
- Set appointments with Sales Associates and Account Executives with key decision makers in the community to assess the opportunity and develop partnerships
- Consistently utilize the ticketing system and other data sources to generate leads and organize sales call efforts
- Implement the franchise’s ticket sales strategy
- Assist in implementation of group theme nights and promotions
- Attend community events, chamber events and assist in outside events as needed
- Administer superior customer service for clients year-round
- Assist with additional duties and tasks as assigned
- Maintain, distribute and monitor leads to ticket sales department
- Continually train members of the department to maximize ticket sales
- Generate office and game day schedules for ticket sales department
- Create agenda for department meetings, and sales meetings
- Set sales goals for the department every week
- A qualified candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of successful experience in ticket sales within Minor League Baseball or comparable entity.
- A successful candidate should showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients and account managers.
- The desired candidate should also have a strong work ethic and be highly motivated with a strong worth ethic, the ability to work as a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays in an outdoor environment is required.
- If you feel you have the experience and self-motivation required to be part of the Fisher Cats team, please apply for this position.
- Why would you like the role Executive Director, Ticket Sales with the New Hampshire Fisher Cats?
- What are the top three things you seek in a sales candidate when looking to hire for an open position?
- How would you define success in this role one year down the road?
2018 Eastern League Nominee for the MiLB John H Johnson Award
2010 Minor League Baseball Larry MacPhail Award Winner
2009 Baseball America Bob Freitas Award Winner
11-year New Hampshire Business Review Winner – “Best Sporting Venue to Bring Clients”
11-year Best of New Hampshire Award Winner – “Best New Hampshire Sports Team”
2011-2018 Parenting New Hampshire Magazine Award Winner - “Favorite Sporting Event for Families”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.