The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Eastern League Double-A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are currently searching for an enthusiastic individual to join an award winning staff at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium as the Executive Director of Ticket Sales.
POSITION: Executive Director of Ticket Sales
RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the entire season ticket, ticket plan, group sales and suite rental business
- Implement the franchise’s ticket sales strategy
- Assist in creation and implementation of group theme nights and promotions
- Work with general manager to create, evaluate and improve ticket sales inventory and offerings
- Attend community events, chamber events and assist in outside events as needed
- Consistently utilize the ticketing system, CRM data and work hand-in-hand with the box office to generate leads for sales staff
- Maintain, distribute and monitor leads to ticket sales department
- Continually train members of the department to maximize ticket sales
- Meet regularly with sales team one-on-one to manage team’s sales pipeline and motivate unique to the individual
- Generate office and game day schedules for ticket sales department
- Create agenda for department meetings, and sales meetings
- Set sales goals for the department (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Recruit, train and develop team members of the Fisher Cats Sales Academy (two sessions annually)
- Create and protect a world-class sales culture
- Assist with additional duties and tasks as assigned
A qualified candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of successful experience in ticket sales within Minor League Baseball or comparable entity.
A successful candidate should showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients and account managers. Furthermore, this candidate should display exemplary coaching, teaching and development of peers in relation to sales skills and techniques.
The desired candidate should also have a strong work ethic and be highly motivated with a strong worth ethic, the ability to work as a team and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays in an outdoor environment is required.
If you feel you have the experience and self-motivation required to be part of the Fisher Cats team, please apply for this position and answer the questions below?
- Why would you like the role Executive Director, Ticket Sales with the New Hampshire Fisher Cats?
- What are the top three things you seek in a sales candidate when looking to hire for an open position?
- How would you define success in this role one year down the road?
2018 Eastern League Nominee for the MiLB John H Johnson Award
2010 Minor League Baseball Larry MacPhail Award Winner
2009 Baseball America Bob Freitas Award Winner
11-year New Hampshire Business Review Winner – “Best Sporting Venue to Bring Clients”
11-year Best of New Hampshire Award Winner – “Best New Hampshire Sports Team”
2011-2018 Parenting New Hampshire Magazine Award Winner - “Favorite Sporting Event for Families”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.