The Harrisburg Senators Baseball Club, Double-A affiliate of the Washington Nationals, are seeking an energetic, motivated and responsible individual for the position of Director of Ticket Sales. The Director of Ticket Sales is responsible for motivating and overseeing the sales staff, building new & existing relationships, and seeing that monthly & yearly goals are attained.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for the direct solicitation of full season tickets, partial season tickets, and group season tickets – as well as maintaining a book of renewal business.
- Utilize and oversee CRM platform – ensure that it is being used to the company’s best ability.
- Manage, train, and mentor a team of sales account executives (including seasonal interns)
- Oversee and manage the ticket operations staff & department – which includes communications & events for members of the Sensylvania Club (our season ticket base).
- Liaison between the Senators concession company and Senators for group & hospitality needs.
- Successfully collaborate with different departments to create theme & group nights with emphasis on pre-selling group tickets.
- Develop initiatives to help sell more ticket packages & group events
- Coordinate non-game day stadium events & rentals (except for other baseball games)
- Assist with training & overseeing seasonal intern sales efforts
- Provide reports to staff & management with year-over-year efforts, as well as hit other metrics provided by team management.
- Solicit sponsorship sales
- Other duties as assigned by team management
- Previous proven sales experience & sales team management required.
- Previous experience in sports or similar field a plus.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, & creative thinker.
- Ability to work some nights & weekends, as well as all Senators home games required.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
SALARY: $50,000 plus bonus opportunities
BENEFITS: Five (5) days paid vacation and two personal days each year. Office closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day. Other vacation and off days as assigned by the Team President. Health insurance, vision, and dental provided for employee. Employee benefits subject to Harrisburg Senators Employee Handbook and any changes made to the handbook while employed by the Senators.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.