Position: Ticket Sales Account Executive
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports to: Executive Director of Ticket Sales
Company: New Hampshire Fisher Cats
Job Summary – Essential Functions
The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Eastern League Double-A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are currently searching for an enthusiastic individual to join an award-winning staff at Delta Dental Stadium as a Ticket Sales Account Executive to assist in the sale of season ticket packages, groups and hospitality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell and service season tickets, group and hospitality tickets, and mini-ticket packages
- Maintain 60 calls per day volume as well as an aggressive sales and meetings schedule
- Generate and develop new business through prospecting, face-to-face meetings, virtual meetings, and cold calling
- Meet a personal sales revenue goal by developing new relationships and growing existing relationships.
- Collaborate with peers to achieve team sales goals
- Set appointments with key decision makers in the community to assess the opportunity and develop partnerships
- Consistently utilize the ticketing system, CRM, and other data sources to generate leads and organize sales call efforts while keeping detailed notes on outbound efforts
- Implement the franchise’s ticket sales strategy, as administered by sales management team
- Implement group theme nights and promotions
- Attend community events, chamber events and assist in outside events as needed
- Administer superior customer service for clients
- Assist with additional duties and tasks as assigned
A qualified candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and 1 year of prior experience in sales. Experience in ticket sales within Minor League Baseball or comparable entity is a plus. A successful candidate should showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients, and account managers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.