Digital Marketing and Database Manager
The Trenton Thunder is seeking a Digital Marketing and Database Manager. You would be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s social media presence, growing brand awareness, improving marketing strategy and increasing sales. Based in Trenton, NJ, the Digital Marketing and Database Manager would also be asked to assist in growing the Trenton Thunder database and making sales call/connects.
EXECUTE AND MANAGE TACTICAL DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Ability to think through the complete customer life cycle and make recommendations for all stages, focusing primarily on customer acquisition
- Manage social media strategy, planning, and execution to engage, nurture and grow the company’s social sphere of users
- Create engaging and creative content across social media platforms
- Draft, review, and submit digital content; work with the creative team to develop graphical content for ads, the website and social media to drive audience engagement
- Ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all customer communications. Provide marketing input and influence creative outcome
- Collaborate with product development, segment marketing, customer experience, marketing channels, and other cross-functional teams.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO by continuously tracking and analyzing campaign/creative/channel mix effectiveness
- Deliver relevant reports and present insights to keep owners/executives abreast of marketing activities and performance
- Teach co-workers to use social media in a sustainable and beneficial manner
EXECUTE AND MANAGE COMPANY DATABASE
- Utilize team’s ticketing and CRM systems to develop and implement database marketing campaigns that directly increase ticket sales
- Manage database and ensure integration and organization amongst all programs. This includes data cleansing and database entry
- Generate targeted lists of leads based on specific criteria for calls and email marketing
- Develop and enhance data collection methods to ensure growing database numbers every year
- Work all 70 Trenton Thunder home games during season
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Experience with Google Analytics, FB Business & Ad manager
- Experience with scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Detailed knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google
- 1-3 years in social media and/or digital marketing preferred with a baseball club or within the sports industry.
- Full-time salary with health benefits
- Commission on sales
START DATE: ASAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.