The New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Eastern League Double-A Affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, are currently searching for an enthusiastic individual to join an award-winning staff at Delta Dental Stadium as the Graphic Design & Game Production Manager. The Candidate will be the in-house Graphic Design & Event Production expert for the Fisher Cats.
Creative Services/Graphic Design:
- Creation of all marketing/newspaper/magazine ads
- Includes Social Media Graphics, TV Commercials, Web & Print Advertising, Sales Flyers, etc…
- Lead Contact for all online/website needs
- Create Game day Programs, Pocket Schedules, Coupon Books & other promotional materials
- Coordinate with key shareholders in implementation of in-game corporate sponsorships
- Creation of merchandise for Fisher Cats Team Store
- Creation of all Ticket Stock
- Creation of in-stadium signage for key stakeholders as needed
- Creation of Team Intro Video shown at all home games
- Producer for all Fisher Cats home games & special events at Delta Dental Stadium
- Create and execute game day scripts with a focus on fan experience
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in implementation of corporate sponsorships
- Direct Fisher Cats control room staff on all aspects of game day production
Promotional Team Member:
- Assist in the creation of the yearly Promotional Schedule
- Develop creative and effective promotions & theme nights to help drive ticket sales
- Oversee Seasonal Graphic Design & Game Production Assistant
- Manage the yearly production budget
- Hire & schedule 20+ game day employees throughout season
- Assist with mascot and community appearances
- Working knowledge of IT and troubleshooting techniques in an office setting
- Work cooperatively with marketing, corporate sales, tickets sales and community relations to relay the Fisher Cats brand.
The ideal candidate must have an expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite with a strong focus on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere. Exceptional energy and enthusiasm to generate new ideas and the conviction to execute your creative vision. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to work as a team and the ability to make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays in an indoor/outdoor environment is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.