Job Title: Creative Services & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Hartford Yard Goats General Manager
- Printed materials including season schedules, program advertisements, flyers, and stadium signage.
- Digital design including website content, social media content, newsletter content, and digital marketing advertisements.
- Video board & LED Ribbon in-stadium digital content.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite & Illustrator.
- Ability to develop video content, including team video commercials, direction, shooting, editing, and content upload.
- Work directly with the staff to create, coordinate, and execute the promotional calendar, including game day promotions, theme nights, and in-game promotions.
- Create and deliver promotions that entertain our fans and build our brand image and reputation in the community.
- Work cooperatively and creatively with others to maximize all aspects of franchise operation.
- Work closely with sponsorship and ticket sales teams to create value-added promotions for our sponsors/customers.
- Design graphics for website content including banner/media wall space
- Design graphics for e-newsletters/email blasts and press releases.
- Design graphics for in-park game day presentations and game broadcasts.
- Design print, newspaper, and magazine advertisements, as required.
- Assist with game day production within the production booth for all regular season home games and playoffs.
- Work with enthusiasm and inspired engagement in support of the success of the broader Hartford Yard Goats organization.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Hired candidate may perform other related duties as negotiated in order to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.